The upgrade junkyard/flea-market

Cold_Gambler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For someone that may be interested in a swap.

I have an X850 XT AGP card in my W2K Server machine and it is overkill to say the least. (Please see below image for actual core and mem clocks. It is running at XT PE specs (540/590)

x850xt.jpg

It needs a good home to go to but I would require a replacement card to go back in my server.

I have installed a new Zalman Flower VGA heatsink and fan to it.

nice card - I miss mine - going back to ati when I can slay the dragon at the keeper-of-the-purse level in ReaLLife sim - dragon is grade 1 she-who-must-be-obayed and I need stealth mode and cunning and pleading trap cards to defeat it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Hello,

I have just been given a PC which I intend to let my daughet use for her homework in the bedroom (no internet connection though, I'm not silly)

The monitor it came with is an 15/17" CRT which is huge.

Does anyone have an old 15 / 17" flat screen kicking around that they want to sell?

I would rather go here first and buy from someone I can trust, rather than try e-bay, which will probably be my next move.

Cheers

Friar

• 2 months later...
  • 2. Administrators

Fellas, I have a printer I wish to offload and it's going on eBay if no-one here wants it - It's a brand new HP Colour LaserJet 2600N - completely unused, complete and boxed - £100 to you guys, normal retail price £150-£160. It IS completely legit thank you...

Anybody interested?

~S~ Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Hello,

I have just been given a PC which I intend to let my daughet use for her homework in the bedroom (no internet connection though, I'm not silly)

The monitor it came with is an 15/17" CRT which is huge.

Does anyone have an old 15 / 17" flat screen kicking around that they want to sell?

I would rather go here first and buy from someone I can trust, rather than try e-bay, which will probably be my next move.

Cheers

Friar

I have a 17" HP TFT which I've been considering upgrading for some time - are you still looking for a monitor Colin?

It's an f1723, a bit old, but works well and has given me no trouble (I bought it new)

~S~ Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

hi jabo,

sorry for delay in getting back to you as i have been away.

yes, i am still looking for a flat screen for a second hand computer i've just picked up.

perhaps you could drop me a pm so that we could discuss cost and arrangements?

cheers

friar

• 2. Administrators

PM sent Colin.

I've got a couple of other things to get shot of here if anyone's interested;

A brand new (boxed & unused) HP (Compaq) 6720s Laptop - Drop me a PM for the spec

Normally retails between £500 - £670 but £400ono to you guys

A likewise brand new (factory sealed) copy of MS Office 2007 Professional - we sell this for £470ish (although I've seen it cheaper on the web) - £250ono

All proceeds to Jabo's "I need a better PC with a bigger monitor, TrackIR and an x52" fund