Hurricane Tent Buster?

Do any of you more experienced mission builders know which tanks the Hurricane MkIID (40mmAP) will actually destroy? :)

I built a coop with them attacking PzMkIII's and IV's and even good hits to the read of the tank will not take it out.

My work around was to use open turretted tracked vehicles as 'tanks', as they are fun to blow away. :)

I also threw in a few Bf109F1s, but I dont know the difference between that and an F2. Armament?

Based around Benghazi '41/'42, using 408m Modded, it's in the vault: http://www.dangerdogz.com/K9Vault/p13_s ... fileid/256

I'm not sure on the tent buster Mate, but I hear you can change the ammo, maybe that's it? The F1 has a 20mmFF cannon (same as the wing guns in the E's). Both the F1 and F2 should also have the same engine as the E (DB 610N) as the DB 601E wasn't available yet, but I'm not sure if this is modeled in the game.

Ah, OK that makes sense. I seem to remember reading that the D's were used more against convoys and troop concentrations than tanks, but I'm not 100% on that one. As a point of information, the pz III and IV should be fairly lightly armored at the top and rear, the I's and II's were little more than armored cars with tracks, the 38t as far as I know was never used in the desert. It's hard to say what level of detail the damage model has though.

The F-1 had a 15mm SMALL cannon in the nose. It was quickly replaced in production by the 20mm. It isn't very effective.

40mm, like the German 37mm, is probably more effective if you attack from behind where the armor is weakest. this is usually modeled fairly well in the sim. Works on the Ju-87G at least.