Establishing an Acrobatic section

Bojan

Sigh.. :rolleyes:...why does it always have to be U.S.?...I thought NA/Euro would encompass more of us... :whistle:

No offense,...I heard a comic talking about the internet.He said,..."World Wide Web?...Is there any way we could put this on just the American part?"

Easy gentlemen, hold your horses!

About participation in DD acrobatic group:

First we will test each candidate if he fulfills the criteria of becoming a DD acrobatic pilot. Each candidate will be tested for endurance, balance, and perception. The tests will be held in the following sequence:

ENDURANCE test

Part one:

Candidate will have to consume 5 double whiskeys in a period of 10 minutes.

:google:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Summer_Time

So 10pm BST is UTC* + 1 right now?  That means it 1pm pacific time (UTC+B), thats a good time, should work well for most of the world -_-

I will try to make it  :whistle:, not sure if I can though, already have made some plans sunday unfortunately!

Stingray

* I used to use GMT, but after reading that wikipedia article it looks like UTC is the new way to say things

~S~

I just wanted to remind and invite you to a short meeting about establishing a DD acrobatic group on Sunday at 10 p.m. BST (5 p.m. US eastern time)

There we will discuss:

- purpose

- participation

- timetable

- training program

- maps

- planes

- skins

- hosting a game

- and everything else you'll bring with you.

~S~