Poll: Web Site theme

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Guys (and Gals ;)).

There has been a flurry of work going on in the background, and Arsenal has come up with this as a background for our web design, it will have clickable buttons/areas and will form the basis of the theme for our site.

Please let us know what you think so far, there are more changes coming ;)

mainpage.jpg

here is a link to another pic I was going to work on for the site-

http://kalaniosullivan.com/KunsanAB/Oth ... nsanGN.jpg

It shows a guy leaning against a notice board that I was going to photoshop a bit and thought it would be a good background to put information links onto the board -however I think Arsenal would do a much better job - so if Rog and Arsenal could work some majic on this I think it would be a nice tie in. If you guys are too busy and want me to give it a go then let me know and I will see what I can come up with

I've seen other sites effectively use old photos of pilots in front of their planes, only they paste in the players face over top and modify the markings on the plane. Would this be an idea we would want to pursue? I don't wanna rip anyone else off, but its a fairly common practice among squadron websites. I don't think itd be too much awful work. I could help with the photoshop'ing if needed. We could even do a group shot in front of one plane to make the image editing easier. Perhaps have each squad in front of a plane bearing its respective team logo.

Also, if this has already been suggested consider me: :oops:

• 1. DDz Quorum
I've seen other sites effectively use old photos of pilots in front of their planes, only they paste in the players face over top and modify the markings on the plane. Would this be an idea we would want to pursue? I don't wanna rip anyone else off, but its a fairly common practice among squadron websites. I don't think itd be too much awful work. I could help with the photoshop'ing if needed. We could even do a group shot in front of one plane to make the image editing easier. Perhaps have each squad in front of a plane bearing its respective team logo.

Also, if this has already been suggested consider me: :oops:

Good idea, those that don't want to contribute their photo can be a generic portrait image....a pop-up gives a brief bio on the pilot.