Name Change

Hi guys, thought I'd let you know...

At BG's adivce, I changed my nick name from Lt. Crash to Capt Crunch, as it was too similar to our other member Crash, and was causing too much "who's, who" confusion during online play.

Funny enough it was the first name change idea that came to mind, hasn't helped my flying skills either, I just "crunch" into the gound now as opposed to "crash" lol.

Cheers.

I like it Crunch :bg:

I like it too BG, BTW, I am now working on take off's, and landing for online play, I'm ok once I'm in the air.

Two quick questions; when playing single player with QMB, does the AI have unlimited ammo?

While being chased by a single AI fighter plane (BF 109's) I've noticed or at least it feels like they never run out of rounds firing at me frequently ,

Don't sweat it - you'll be as good as us i no time!

Just last Sunday, I had a cracking good sortie, taking down 2 Hellcats and a TBF Avenger in my AM62-21 (worst Zero in the game....), and then proceeded to get run over by our own carrier when I botched the landing.

No worries!

Hi guys, thought I'd let you know...

causing too much "who's, who" confusion during online play.

Cheers.

Hello again crunch :) I didnt if I was me! Good look with the take offs and do try the straight from the farm thing.

Bye for now

Hi Crunch,

I use both Irfanview and Fraps and they are both excellent. I'll download Irfanview for you and make sure it is clean. Then I will email it to you using USENDIT. Once you get a notification from usendit, all you have to do is click on the link to download.

AI does indeed run out of ammo! 

Thanks BG for the Irfanview download offer.

I mentioned the don't download warning I was getting in the internet search for it, Fraps had a warning as well, to others on the UBI forum and most who have either one installed scoffed at them being infected in any way.

I have a decent anti-virus program, and now I don't know what to believe.

Cheers.

I mentioned the don't download warning I was getting in the internet search for it, Fraps had a warning as well, to others on the UBI forum and most who have either one installed scoffed at them being infected in any way.

Cheers.

http://www.download.com/Digital-Photography/?tag=dir

do you really think 166,031

Cheers.

I have already sent it to you m8 and can guarantee it is clean and virus free. It is entirely up to you if you open it or not.

Cheers.

Internet life is always fraught with danger.

I love the nick Capt. you should fit right in as we already have several froot loops and lots of assorted flakes, we even have a guy from count chochula's native land of slovenia, and of course our firefighters always eat thier wheaties and we have plenty who love thier scooby snacks.