guitarman68

Hello all, i've just joined the ranks and i thought i'd post to say hello :? .Im a big flightsim fan but still learning when it comes to combat flight sims.Im 37 and from the UK, live in Bristol and married with 2 daughters.I have sorted out teamspeak and look forward to saying hello, and will be online thursday night if anyones around.

all the best

nick

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome m8 :)

EST = GMT - 5 hours, but then you already knew that!

We seem to link up at around 21:00 GMT Thursdays, and 20:00 Sundays.

As the UK contingent is growing we now have the luxury of alternate GMT centric time tables :)

These would only augment the two existing multi-national time tables of course!

M8s,

I can start hosting as early as 3PM EST on Thursday, if there is enough people interested. I could go until 8pm EST, and then perhaps someone else will take over in interested. If we get at least two players (other than myself) I have no problem hosting that early. Let me know...

vikingwoman.jpg

What do you mean Newbie! You are Colonel after all. Just like the rest of us.

Welcome Nick. I see you found your way over to our new website.

Look forward to flying with you tomorrow. The vultures are already circling but unfortunately, they are circling for me.

That's not your sister in your signature is it? I can hear all the doggies panting.

Hello Guitarman

glad u have joined, will be good to have a few uk pilots lurking around.

for example i logged on to TS briefly on saturday evening (uk),spoke to Jensenpark, BG and Sunflower and they told me they would be flying at 7.00pm

great i thought! 15 minutes!

then i had another beer and pondered their funny accents and how none of them sounded british

needless to say by midnight i was still awake but certainly not airworthy!

Thankyou all for your kind words its always hard joining a new club or group when you dont really know anyone there, but you have made me feel most welcome.As for thursdays flight i will be online from around 7.30pm GMT., just need to get home from work and sort the kids out and i'll be ready to go (and probably die in a big ball of flames) :oops: .

Look forward to seeing online.