Plane pitching down and left problem....

Sloan

Hey guys - I've got a weird problem ever since I updated to 4.05m a few days ago. My plane constantly wants to pitch itself left and down towards the ground (and not in the usual manner that you get from the prop rotation). I tried unplugging my joystick completely and the problem is still there, so its not a joystick calibration issue. I've reset all my controls to default in the setup and thats not it either. Can anyone supply any other things to try? I've got a broken rib and two days of nothing to do, so I'd like to get this fixed so I can join you guys. :) Cheers!

Can you try your joystick in another game to test it ?

Does it work ok in microsoft game controllers properties ?

Allternativly your config file might be goosed - this sometimes happens with patches so try calibrating it again in hardware section and setting up your profile again

Ok i think i have it fixed. You guys were right, it was a messed up config file. I just deleted the old one and set my controls again. Thanks for the help!

Yeah, a week ago at a memorial day picnic I forgot I was the ancient age of twenty-three and tried to play volleyball with a bunch of 10-12 year olds. One of them elbowed me in the chest and I'm pretty sure the rib is at least fractured.

That'll teach me to engage in physical activity at my age... :oops: