Who Is Flying Today -Post here if you want to fly with mates

delta7

I am starting this thread as a contact point for all who think they will be online and wish to join up with their squad mates.

I have started off with first date below-just drop in your name and hours you think you might be online and then others can contact you and get together.

Guys I wont make it tonight or I would host.

Dont know if either of you know how to host but you have a few options if no-one else shows up

1) one hosts and the other joins his pc - there are instructions on how to do this in Pacific Fighters manual - only thing to look out for is that host does NOT hit fly until after guests

2) agree a time to meet on teamspeak then agree to fly together on a regular server - UK dedicated 2 uses the same setting as our co-ops - http://www.battle-fields.com/joomla/ - Id join through hyperlobby as its easier

3) maybe BG or one of the regular hosts will show up and offer to host

Ill put up a rough guide for hosting soon and that will allow people to fly together easier

good luck

Keep in mind guys that this is an area open to the General Public. We have to be careful not to post any IPS here.

Perhaps the READY ROOM would be a better place.

I would gladly host for you but I have to practice with Quazi for Joint Ops soon and then fly with the DD's later on tonight. We will be through Joint Ops the end of next week and I will have more time to host for you.

Maybe move this section, or create a section for a bit of privacy to post when anyone wants to fly, or I can just keep sending out those fly on the fly emails after BG & I get done with Joint-Ops. I guess you have been missing those spur of the moment emails clogging up you inboxes eh? HEHE