NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

Upcoming games you're waiting for this year?

GreyKnight

Well apart from BOB, what other games are you looking forward to this year?

My one is...

SPORE

http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/spore/Screenshots.aspx

For those who don't know, you start off as this little amoeba thing, living in this primodial soup, eating other ameobas. Then you slowly evolve over time in to a land based creature. Which you can design how it looks yourself. A three-legged, four-armed, fanged, eating machine or some docile quadroped which eats grass.

Then you mate with others and each off-spring is slightly more evolved than its parents. Until after many generations, you've got a whole thriving civilisation that has learnt space travel.

From then on, you can even leave you planet to scour the galaxy.

I have to say I am not looking forward to anything in particular, as I really don't have the time to play anything.

I hardly get flying time for IL2 as it is, and I could use it.

I still love games, but it tortures me to see what is coming out, so I try not to pay attention.

The only things I am looking toward are BOB, Knights of the Sky; both flight sims, go figure.

I HAVE toyed with the idea of going back to play WWII online now that I've gotten some skill with flying, as I don't quite get my strategic campaign fix with SEOW.

DT

I too am looking toward the release of BOB, Knights of the Sky.

Can't think of any other games other than EA Sport's NASCAR 09 for the PS3.

Not a fan of this years COD4 with it's modern warefare theme, so it's parked and am back to playing WWII on COD2 full tilt with the 509th clan on their one Sniper & two Tacticle servers. The Tacticle servers have maps such as Capture the Flag, Headquarters, Deathmatch, Domination and V.I.P.

Alot of great players and they strickly enforce no run & gun to keep the Tacticle theme enjoyable.

Bonger

there are so many id love to try like cod4 and the new lara but the truth is il2 is the only one I have time for , especially now - although we did get a wii for xmas and as it takes gamecube games so ill try to get hold of metroid prime and the new release of mario galaxies and mario cart for wii - dont be fooled into thinking nintendo is for kids BTW - the gameplay and level design is far superior in the mario games to so many others. I also picked up a ps2 cheap and have a few to revisit like ico and colin mcrae- I really need a time machine