Track ir 4 Problem

Oldtimer

Not had this problem and the possible best place to start is post up your DXDIAG info so we can have a look at it.

The DxDiag file is simply a text based list of the hardware and drivers installed on your PC. It allows us to identify possibly problems or find trends in major issues, and should be included in all Technical Help requests.

(Not my instructions - I robbed em off somewhere else :) )

To get your DxDiag file, go through the following steps:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Rear ports are pretty much the same as front, although I heard someone saying different at work the other day...

If you want to try a different port, like a rear one say, then you will have to un-install your TIR first then move it and re-install.

Your symptoms could be your power supply is not up to the job, what make/model is it?

This could be the classic sound loop lockup you are experiencing.

these are both usb devices that you are getting problems with

you have a via chipset so make sure you are running the latest drivers e.g.

http://www.viaarena.com/default.aspx?Pa ... bCatID=122

for usb on windows xp.

check with your motherboard manufacturers website or via arena for correct updates for your board

also if possible get a usb card that fits into a pci slot on the motherboard and ditch the hub

I have posted my profiles here-

http://www.dangerdogz.com/k9vault/Downl ... rprofiles/

I use charvels profile modded to damp it down, there are also another 2 he sent me one a modded one and one he wrote for 6dof - works for BOB2 WOV - but is ok for use with il2

feel free to try them out- the ones in the backup folder are untouched by me the ones in the main folder may have been tweaked

make a copy of your existing profile folder if you want to use mine as yours will get overwritten.