2 minute to target missions

Cannon_Fodder,

I really did like all of your co-ops that I flew, they're really short and sweet with lots of action = great stuff! I really liked your J8A co-op, were each side only has J8As to choose from. I hope that was yours, as that was a barrel of fun too. I feel the DDz need a bit of light relief in co-ops. Say every 3rd co-op is a novelty one, TB-3 battles, Bi-plane battles etc. Otherwise it gets too... serious for me.

By only concern is the co-op that does have 1 side air starting and vulching the other side who have to take-off asap, but then they have a big queue of aircraft in front them. The guys at the back can get stuck behind AI aircraft and never get the chance to get airborne which is real p1sser.

Thankfully I wasn't on the grounded side, but if I did get vulched I'd be annoyed like most. So maybe just move the air-starting side a bit further out?

Good work though,

GK

p.s. As for interesting battles, how about... Stuka D5s versus Buffalos? That a good match up?

I really liked your J8A co-op, were each side only has J8As to choose from. I hope that was yours, as that was a barrel of fun too.

Not mine but i loved it too

I feel the DDz need a bit of light relief in co-ops. Say every 3rd co-op is a novelty one, TB-3 battles, Bi-plane battles etc. Otherwise it gets too... serious for me.

the TB3 dofight is my all time fav mission TS jammed with 12+ blokes laughing there T*** off

By only concern is the co-op that does have 1 side air starting and vulching the other side who have to take-off asap, but then they have a big queue of aircraft in front them.

Only occurs on big runways were you can "lucky boy left" and there are large warnings in the brief ( that will teach you to read them) . Your choice , want a better plane you have to take the risk. It does add to the fun