Olegs BACK!

Crash

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the door thing will be imprressive on ONE condition.

If you can walk out onto the airfield and climb into the aircraft.

If one wants to get that detailed on the sim to include doors, then go full bore and allow the sensation of hearing and air raid drill, run out of your barracks, and climb into the plane before starting it up.

Barring that, it seems a little anal, forgive the term.

Oh, and that damn plane better be flyable, or I don't care if its got a TV and flushing toilets.

DT

Okay, the door thing will be imprressive on ONE condition.

If you can walk out onto the airfield and climb into the aircraft.

If one wants to get that detailed on the sim to include doors, then go full bore and allow the sensation of hearing and air raid drill, run out of your barracks, and climb into the plane before starting it up.

Barring that, it seems a little anal, forgive the term.

Oh, and that damn plane better be flyable, or I don't care if its got a TV and flushing toilets.

DT

What you say is very true BBloke. I also enjoy all the little details myself.

It's just that nothing has been shown development wise for such a long time. So when we finally get a glimpse of what has been happening I guess our expectations are much higher.(Not that the door isn't very nice)

Kinda like Oleg is saying "Hey everybody, here's the door we've been working on for the last 8 months" So then you start thinking, "Man, if it took them that long too make the door...................." Hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

It's the whole patience thing. I hate it! :icon_mrgreen:

What you say is very true BBloke. I also enjoy all the little details myself.

It's just that nothing has been shown development wise for such a long time. So when we finally get a glimpse of what has been happening I guess our expectations are much higher.(Not that the door isn't very nice)

Kinda like Oleg is saying "Hey everybody, here's the door we've been working on for the last 8 months" So then you start thinking, "Man, if it took them that long too make the door...................." Hmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

It's the whole patience thing. I hate it! :icon_mrgreen: