IL-2 Mod/Hacks Discussion

GreyKnight

the day that any server that I play on allows any unauthorised mods is the day I strongly consider leaving them as my trust in the players there will be gone. In fact IMHO unless the code is locked up tight again then online play will be reduced to co-ops and dogfights between squads and mates who trust each other.

the day that any server that I play on allows any unauthorised mods is the day I strongly consider leaving them as my trust in the players there will be gone. In fact IMHO unless the code is locked up tight again then online play will be reduced to co-ops and dogfights between squads and mates who trust each other.

Talking with "someone in the know" today and he tells me the source code has definitely been broken (sound hack contains more than a sound mod) and they are now getting players on Hyperlobby flying P39's as though they were Lerches. Apparently the hackers can also bypass the HL server check.

4.09m is delayed as Oleg scrambles to find a fix which means work is not being done on BOB.

Talking with "someone in the know" today and he tells me the source code has definitely been broken (sound hack contains more than a sound mod) and they are now getting players on Hyperlobby flying P39's as though they were Lerches. Apparently the hackers can also bypass the HL server check.

4.09m is delayed as Oleg scrambles to find a fix which means work is not being done on BOB.