Ordinance info

GreyKnight

Here is a good explanation to most of the bombs & rockets that you will find in the game. I got this info off a post by Algorex on the [bFs] forum. I asked him if it's okay to post here. He kindly said no problem. So I just tidied it up myself and stuck it here.

If anyone else finds any more good info, just edit this post to add it in...

Germany

AB = Cluster Bombs - Abwurfbehälter (Release Container)

AB-250 - Contains 108 "butter-fly bombs." Effective against anything but tanks and ships.

AB-500 - Contains 74 anti-tank bombs with minimal radius, so a direct hit it needed. (Like Panzerfaust Warhead)

AB-1,000 - Launches 672 Incendiary bombs - (can burn everything, even Tanks) & framerate!

Here is a good explanation to most of the bombs & rockets that you will find in the game. I got this info off a post by Algorex on the [bFs] forum. I asked him if it's okay to post here. He kindly said no problem. So I just tidied it up myself and stuck it here.

If anyone else finds any more good info, just edit this post to add it in...

Germany

AB = Cluster Bombs - Abwurfbehälter (Release Container)

AB-250 - Contains 108 "butter-fly bombs." Effective against anything but tanks and ships.

AB-500 - Contains 74 anti-tank bombs with minimal radius, so a direct hit it needed. (Like Panzerfaust Warhead)

AB-1,000 - Launches 672 Incendiary bombs - (can burn everything, even Tanks) & framerate!

I was surprised with the info on the German cluster-bombs. I always thought cluster-bombs were more for soft-skinned vehicles (AB-250) but here it says the AB-500 is designed to take out tanks with a direct hit. I'll have to test this off-line.

I was surprised with the info on the German cluster-bombs. I always thought cluster-bombs were more for soft-skinned vehicles (AB-250) but here it says the AB-500 is designed to take out tanks with a direct hit. I'll have to test this off-line.