Fotoflyer in motor cycle accident

Blairgowrie

Yup, glad to hear he is fine.

Motorcycles are fun, but you can't win against gravity or 1 ton of metal.

when I was in phoenix, the life expectency of a motorcycle operator was 2 weeks. my friend made it 1 week and 1 month in the hospital. if he lasted 2 weeks he might be dead.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Broken collar bone and 4" hole in left leg, was wearing a helmet...we all go through that stage of life.

Fotos due for Joint-Ops soon, this should work out well for him..

Get well Foto, and get rid of that thing. It is the rule of gross tonage, if they are that mush bigger than you ,your going to lose every time.

I have lost 1 brother and had my other brother in critical condition from motorcycle accidents, so I am very anti bikes.

I truly hope you are OK Foto and pray for your speedy recovery.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Foto M8,

get well soon, and yup. I have to agree with the others on this...... had many years on bikes on and off track, count myself bloody lucky to still have two arms, two legs, and two nutz !! LOL :-\

DON'T JUST SIT THERE, GET ONE UP !!!

• 1. DDz Quorum

I'm with you Carl.

Did 1000's of miles in a year, Ice and freezing fog included.

Philosophy was:

'Only an idiot is going to harm me, I'd be an idiot to harm myself or let any one else hurt me'.

Hi all, the details:

Had just come out of a junction and a driver (you can guess the sex if you like) who was parked in a lay-by and facing in the same direction as I was travelling, decided to perform a U-turn just as I was arriving.

I had one of two choices; either run into her or try to avoid her (Ooops! did I say it was a woman?).

• 1 month later...