DCS Stock Take 2023 and "One Hell Of A Session Mission (perhaps?)

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have just purchased the F16 and the Persian Gulf map in the current sale (30% and 50% off respectively). Would it be worth us compiling a list of what we all have so those that build missions could perhaps get together and produce a scenario where we could pull all DCS owning Dogz together for "one hell of a session!"

Here is mine (no doubt pails into insignificance to what he rest of you own, but its a start :) )

• F16-C
  • A4-E
  • Bronco
  • SuperCarrier
  • Combined Arms
  • WWII Asset pack
  • Normandy Map
  • Persian Gulf Map

I was speaking to Fruitbat lat night and mentioned something perhaps on the Persian Gulf map?

Edit 21:00 I now realise that this post makes it a bit of a pi**ing contest, which people do not want to get into. My thoughts were that based on what people have it would give us an idea of the most common map / planeset.

I will leave it to the mission designers to come up with a scenario that could be tweaked if required.

Edited by Friar
  • Like 1

• Friar changed the title to DCS Stock Take 2023 and "One Hell Of A Session Mission (perhaps?)
  • 2. Administrators

I don't really feel i need to list all i have, lol  just assume i have🙈

I am in the preliminary stages of putting together some co-ops on the Persian gulf map though, and was planning on f-16's, f-14's and f-18's as being the flyables, as these are the most commonly owned modules i think.

• Like 2