Lessons Learned From Inter Squad Match For Mission Building

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute,

Thought I would start a thread where we can record our thoughts and ideas of features to take into the next Campaign. Here are a few I have collected. Do you have any others?

- Longer despawn and death time penalties to prevent units being "thrown away" to jump to positions

- Move spawn points further away from the flag position to make defending more realistic. POSSIBLE SOLUTION:Spawn points only enabled when the NEXT capture point is taken (see post below)

- Possible use of AI ground units to increase the sense of being in a battle.

- Bridges, although an exciting concept of being tactical, they are proving to cause bottlenecks in game play. Need to review destroy / repair routines.

- Option for airfields to be disabled set at a level that are not too easy to punish the owner but not too hard that they are unachievable for the attacker. 

• Like 3

• 1. DDz Quorum

Had an idea ref the spawn points.

What about the spawn point in a town / capture point is only enabled when the NEXT town / capture is taken.

If a town has two or more possible near by capture points then it gets a spawn point for each (the logic of working out to disable them when the forward capture point was lost would be just too much for me to work out. )

This way the spawn points would be reserves and units would move up to the "front".

• Like 1