Help Please - X52 Axis not being seen in Game - RESOLVED

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute,

So now I have another issue. My X52 (soon to be replaced so I am wondering if "it knows...") has stopped working in game.

When I go into the key mappings and move the joy stick left and right the game sees it and assigns it. Same for the Throttle.

However when I go in game, they do not work (no flaps or aileron movement, no stick movement in cockpit, no revs increase with throttle)

The other buttons on the joystick I have mapped like close canopy and flaps do work, it seems to be just the two axis.

I have checked that the game settings are set to joystick and not reverted for some warped reason back to mouse. 

I have checked the devices in the control panel and they all working as expected.

Any ideas?

regards

Friar

EDIT - RESOLVED - So I did what I think a few people were suggesting last night for the CH Peddles and deleted the devices.txt file.

Everything seems to be working correctly now.

• Like 2

• Friar changed the title to Help Please - X52 Axis not being seen in Game - RESOLVED