Old Forum Sections and Topics

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute

I have gone through the forum this morning and marked those boards and threads which have been idle for a quite a while now with a view to deleting them.

I will give it a month or so and if no one comes forward with a compelling reason why one or more of them should be kept I will remove them.

Friar

8 hours ago, Friar said:

Salute

I have gone through the forum this morning and marked those boards and threads which have been idle for a quite a while now with a view to deleting them.

I will give it a month or so and if no one comes forward with a compelling reason why one or more of them should be kept I will remove them.

Friar

Hello Colin.  Not trying to be atagonistic or anything but can I ask what compelling reason there is to delete them?  Are they harming anyone or getting in the way of anything or costing anything to retain?  Does it slow these boards down or something?

As you know, the Dogz have been going for quite a while now.  Are we ashamed of our history?  I don't quite understand the motivation to get rid of 'stuff'

• Like 1

I'd say keep, I just found out last night the UBI has deleted the Maddox forums.

I was trying to remember this command fps START SHOW

and I could not find it anywhere, for an hour and finally remembered it myself.

needless to say, I was gutted to find out I could not utilize that area for memory jarring.

Not to mention all the lost words from our fallen through the years.

• Like 5