Hello! Im Alive

Hey guys,

Firstly i wanted to apologise for not being around for such a long time. I had to take a break for a while. I had so much going on and the PC took the back seat. I havent even logged onto iL2 since the new Normandy came out. I was wondering how it is?…. I waited and waited for the Mossie to make an appearance and i haven't even flown it!

i dont know what it is but i seem to have just lost a bit of love with combat flight sims at the moment. I just dont have the urge to blow stuff up!

I have been flying alot of Flight Sim over the past month but kept thinking about you guys so thought id pop on and say hello to say i am still here, im just taking a breather from the gunning down at the moment. 

I even started making a couple of videos on MSFS so if you would like to view them Search RoyalFosse on youtube. I have done a few integrating NeoFly and Vatsim (live ATC).

I'm sure i will be back in a tiffy sometime but didnt want to just stay mute! Hope the campaign is going well! I check in from time to time but for the mean time ill lob a few pages on the MSFS area for those who are interested. (Feel free to move this but i know you would read this here)

My channel if you want to laugh 😂

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC48FBczEjLXYZw9YebXUqtw

• Like 1