This Forums PM system?

TonyRS

Was invited to join these forums to contact one of its members through Private Messaging.

I’ve signed up, verified my email, made a donation but, when trying to start a Private Message I’m told ‘You are entitle to send (0) private messages per day.

Any advice please? How do I enable Private Messaging on my account?

Cheers!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello TonyRS!

Welcome here, and thanks so much for donating already! 

Recently some Internet Bots have tried to abuse our PM systems in order to lure us into all kinds of nasty and dark and scary stuff on the Internet. Hence why for new members the PM-system is switched off.

Can't remember the details, so I cannot tell you 'do this and that' to get it fixed ... but hang on, someone will fix it soon. I hope. 

:)

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, TonyRS said:

Was invited to join these forums to contact one of its members through Private Messaging.

I’ve signed up, verified my email, made a donation but, when trying to start a Private Message I’m told ‘You are entitle to send (0) private messages per day.

Any advice please? How do I enable Private Messaging on my account?

Cheers!

Hi Tony,

Firstly, my apologies, I had forgotten about this recently enacted restriction for new members, certainly did not mean to cause frustration re-directing you here! Will sort it out forthwith.

Secondly, thank you for your donation! It was not expected and I was happy to offer you some Spitfire time FoC, but it is most generous of you, much obliged.

Meanwhile, hang tight, we'll get this ironed out ASAP. 

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have now made you a full member of "The DangerDogz". (You have joined but may never leave, somewhere in our small print is something about your first born but we can discuss that later.)

You should also now see some extra threads appear in the forum, stuff we like to keep to ourselves.

Welcome to the pound I hope to speak to you soon.

Are you joining for GBS or DCS? If Fenrir is going to give you lessons you can not learn from any better in the Spit.

If you are here for GBS have you looked at Tank Crew as well?

We are also running a campaign against another squad on Sunday evenings starting from about 8:30 if you would like to join. You can fly or tank (or both if you want). The next round is on the 25th September so time to get you up to speed if you are interested.

Salute and Welcome again.