Hey just joined

Ben griffiths

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Ben, we are a small group of mostly older chaps who don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have a number of flyers who fly DCS as well as BOS. Some of us were born in the early 1400s some more recently but we all share a passion for aviation.

Please tell us a little about yourself……

Well my names Ben I'm 30 I've pretty much been playing flight games since I was very young starting with red baron on a pc without a sound card so had to make my own noises haha, I'm originally from essex but now live in wales. I have il2 bos with its many packs and I also got dcs

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute @Ben griffiths and welcome to the pound. (gonna need a nickname/call sign :) )

We are mainly UK based so our time slots will hopefully suit. We have some European, North American and Canadian members as well.

We use TeamSpeak for our comms.

Our flying sessions tend to get going around 20:00hrs with guys dropping into TeamSpeak from about 19:30 onwards.

Monday: DCS  Tuesday: GBS  Wednesday: Nothing Formal  Thursday: DCS  Friday: Nothing Formal  Saturday: TankCrew Sunday: GBS

We have a couple of special events running at the moment.

On Alternate Sundays we are running a P38/Typhoon co-op (dead is dead for that session) campaign. This starts at 21:00, on comms by 20:30 if you want to take part. The next session is this coming Sunday I believe?

On Sunday 10th July we will have our next round of a combined arms (tanks and planes) dogfight match (if killed you can re-spawn) against another squad (plenty of flying slots available also tank slots if tanking is your thing)

As Painless said, we do not take our selves too seriously, we realise that Life V1.0 often gets in the way of playing games away from the family so we just ask if you said you were going to attend but can not you pop a quick message in forum to let us know.

If you want to learn new stuff there are plenty here that will be willing to assist. We do not run formal training sessions or have player ranks.

Someone will drop you our TEAMSPEAK information via a PM in the forum.

Watch out for links from supposed members asking you to play with them, we have had a few attempted domain attacks recently. No member will contact you with a link to follow to play with them or provide information. Please be vigilant. We do not have any female members so if one contacts you, watch out!

I look forward to flying (or tanking - TankCrew is completely optional, you do not have to have it to play with the DangerDogz) with you soon.  

Salute

DD_Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum
On 7/1/2022 at 10:07 AM, Ben griffiths said:

so had to make my own noises haha,

So maybe your nickname should be 'TakAtak' as in the Battle of Britain 'Watch out for me Simon....TakAtakAtakAtak!'