Knights of the Sky. Who's game?

Dubbo

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah, I'm all over that one. Hey did you guys notice that if the release dates are correct that BOB will be coming out at nearly the same time. This means we're all going to have to Quit our jobs/ close our buisnesses and live off our old ladies for a few months. :roll: (O.K. I can dream can't I?)

Oh yeah, I'm all over that one. Hey did you guys notice that if the release dates are correct that BOB will be coming out at nearly the same time. This means we're all going to have to Quit our jobs/ close our buisnesses and live off our old ladies for a few months. :roll: (O.K. I can dream can't I?)

How do I live off of old ladies? Snatch their purses? Steal their social security checks?

Or are you implying that I need to become a senior citizen jigalow? :x

• 1. DDz Quorum

How do I live off of old ladies? Snatch their purses? Steal their social security checks?

If you Purse their snatches you may have more success ..... :roll: :twisted:

I reckon this will be class. especially if its based on the il2 engine since it was primarily a low level simulator for ground attack

id be interested to see if they can increase the movement and detail of ground objects, the cities and ground objects in il2 are pretty dated looking, the ground objects posted above look great

ROFL :lol::D:lol:

ROFL :lol::D:lol:

Good grief, what have I done :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh. My. God

Now I see what I've been missing out on! This will definately be on my purchase list, hard-drive space be damned. :lol:

I mean, the wheels are ROUND for God's sake! How can I miss such a revolution (no pun intended) in flight simulation?

hell yes im in. Ill buy it first time i see one. When i was a kid I had a milton bradley game

called "dogfight", and it was an excellent board game wiht littel D-7s and Spads on stand,

manuvers etc by cards and dice. the best thing was the enclosed pamphlet about ww1

air combat. i think i still may have it somewhere....kept it for decades. that got me interested

and then i got Billy Bishops great book (never tells you he flew Se-5s...keeps calling them

"the new machines"). Then REne foncks book, and some about manfred himself.

flying corps was great, so was red baron 2. Looking forward to this.

hell yes im in. Ill buy it first time i see one. When i was a kid I had a milton bradley game

called "dogfight", and it was an excellent board game wiht littel D-7s and Spads on stand,

manuvers etc by cards and dice. the best thing was the enclosed pamphlet about ww1

air combat.

I remember that game. I would play it for hours on end then I would take teh planes off their stands and make engine noises while I did dogfighting with them. Took me the longest time to figure out what a "Jagstaffel" was. :toothy7: Small world eh?

Small update this week. But cool.

fieldgun.jpg

fieldgunII.jpg

Now here's an interesting one. Tank on a truck. How cool is that!!?? I'm beginning to think that this is a cruel joke....There's just too many incidental objects. If there is a FMB, I hope the Objects are more logically arranged than they are in FB.

Mack.jpg

There's even a curb. :shock:

MackII.jpg

.... I'm beginning to think that this is a cruel joke....There's just too many incidental objects. If there is a FMB, I hope the Objects are more logically arranged than they are in FB.

:twisted: The cruelest joke would be only being able to build on map with pre-placed objects, waypoints only. :twisted:

I kinda hope that a lot of the objects are pre-placed. I don't mind enhancing the landscape but I'm really sick of building on a blank slate. Airfields for example should have AA emplacements pre-placed; we should just have to add the guns. Town/villages should have vehicles etc, we should just have to choose which force controls the town, thus changing the vehicles from VW and Mercedes or Diahatsu and Nissan to Chev and Jeep or ZIL and Yugo. It's one reason I don't mission build as much as I used to...I'm sick of building the incidental stuff on the map - particularly when there is no real logic to the objects list. :x