Saying hello

DD_Petrol

Hi my names Doug and have flown il2 for many years , then tried various flavours CoD BoS etc . I`ve now retired and want to get back into it again . I fly as Petrol  , I used to be in a squad called the casual pilots . I was CPS_Petrol . Some of you may have seen me around .

• Like 3

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute Sir and welcome to the pound.

May I ask where you hail from, so we can give you an idea of time zones etc.

Most of the times we publish are UK times but we do have a North American / Canadian group that try and join the UK / Europe guys when they can but also fly in their own time zone.

Look forward to speaking soon, someone will send you our Teamspeak details via PM.

Cheers

Friar

• 4 months later...

Well what a few months it was  ! I've now semi retired had my pc go up the swanny and finally got a replacement which is pretty good , all was well until I got a Samsung g7 4k screen which is playing up and keeps losing the htpm input goes blank then comes back . Weirdly after 5 minutes or so it stops doing it and works normally.  

So I live in the U.K in Wiltshire and I have BoS etc , not got Normandy yet but would love to join you all on comms . So how do I proceed ? 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...