I stand corrected...

• 1. DDz Quorum

I have to admit with HUGE disappointment that I was wrong when I stated earlier that the AR234 Blitz bomber didn't have a drogue chute to slow it's landing down.....

I got distracted and behaved like a screaming girlie when I was convinced the the new key command 'Drogue chute: release/drop' found after the recent update absolutely had to have been introduced because the Horsa and Waco gliders, which both had drogue chutes available for use and were deployed on Horsas at Pegasus Bridge, were going to be available for the Normandy map.

Imagine my mixed feelings when I found out that the Ar234, one of my favourite aircraft (you all know that), DID have a drogue chute for use and is due to be released in game in the future. I have to conclude that the new key mapping is in fact for the Ar234 and not the impending release of gliders.....

I should probably go and live on an island somewhere for a bit to get over my glider disappointment but if I did I would probably miss the Ar234 release. I will stick around for a bit and see.....just in case....

220px-Ar_234B_Drogue_Chute_Location.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4