I'm not dead!

Duffbear

Hey fellas! It is good wearing the DD colors again. I had computer problems for awhile as well as couger problems. I made a new computer, but the couger still needs help. I won't be able to fly just yet but hope to soon. I look forward to flying with all you new members soon. Duffbear out. :shock:

WELCOME BACK DUFFBEAR!!!!!

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of flying with Duffbear, I just wanted to let you know, he is one of the original Danger Dogz. He is a good pilot and a Prince of a guy.

Although being of ****** age, Duff and his good wife Yvonne, adopted a baby girl, Lea Marie, over a year ago. They both dote on her something fierce and it might take a good strong arm to get him back on his computer.

Great to have you with us again Duffbear.

Hey Dubbo and Jensenpark! To answer your questions, It's going great! She is such alittle love. She picked up her first blood letting war wound Sat. She tripped on the deck, fell face first and split her bottom lip, not too serious, but she has a fat lip. Still not bad for 5months of walking! B)