Introduction of Mosquito

Mosquito

Hello DD´s,

i want to introduce myself. I am Martin from Germany, 50 years now, and i am looking for company flying online on IL2 Servers.

My fighter skills are very poor, i fly alone all of the time, and it sucks all the time. I have problems identifiying friend/foe and have a poor tactical behavior in dogfights.

To get better, i want to fly with others, learn as much as i can and have fun.

Due to my poor fighting skills, i frequently jump into bombers and do high level bombing, or jump into a tank.

~DD_FT~ invited me here due to a recently post of mine in the IL2 forum.

Maybe some of you guys will take me with you flying, we will see then if i am worthy to join your squad.

I am avaliable most days a week at 20:30 / 21:00 CET.

Would appreciate an answer.

Regards

Mosquito

• Like 1

Hello, there is no skill level needed to fly with us. We are about having fun and would like to help people get the most out of the game. One of the admins will supply the Teamspeak info needed to talk to us. See you soon.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Sir to the Pound.

As Crash says we are a group who understand that life v1.0 gets in the way of flying and our main rule is to have fun.

We do not have any formal training programmes but there are plenty here that would be willing to offer assistance.

Our flying / tanking schedule is;

(All times current UK times which is +1 from GMT) all sessions generally last 2-3 hours and generally people start to gather from about 21:30/22:00

Monday: DCS  Tuesday: GBS  Wednesday: Clear Thursday: DCS  Friday: Clear  Saturday: Tanks Only Sunday: GBS

Our average age is mid to late 50's so you will find many like minded souls here, (mental age is another subject) 

Salute

Tuesday 

• 1. DDz Quorum

Not sure on your nick name though, with the pending release of the Mossie to GBS our comms can get messy at the best of times without people calling "Mossie!" and you saying "What? ... "No, sighted 7 o'clock...a Mosquito!"

:)

Hi was good to meet you last night. We normally fly BoX on a Tuesday and Sunday evening . As you know we fly with mods on but most only fly with an icon mod and pilot notes mod. We fly on dogfight server from around 2000 UK time to warm up and then coops. There is special missions and events as well.  Although most coops are runway start You will need to practice cold engine start, how to use prop pitch and mixture and how to taxi to runway and have twin engines mapped to get the most out of our sessions.

If you want help with anything then just start a new topic and someone will be along to try to help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Delta, hello all,

thanks for taking me with u last time, and thanks for your patience.

Im sorry, my english is not that good, and it is very hard for me to follow your slang,i hope you dont mind that i did not talk that much.

You guys gave me a warm welcome, thank you. I will join again as soon as possible. Im sorry that i could not make it in time for the last events, maybe i join the tank event on saturday and/or sunday evening.

CU 

Mosquito

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1