Aircraft liveries

• 1. DDz Quorum

Perhaps it might be an idea to have a 'Liveries' thread for the aircraft. My understanding is that it is the same as GBS in that you will need to have a particular livery in your 'Community' folder in which to see ones that others have installed. I will put my 'Liveries' folder in the vault later today, we can try. I have it as an independent folder in JSGME.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

My liveries are in the 'Vault' here These are the current liveries I am using:

DHC6 Twin Otter

H135 helicopter

Cessna 337 (push/pull)

Ju52

Spitfire Mk9

MB339

There are 2 zipped folders.

1. Sid's Liveries - JSGME this is the one that I use when installing via JSGME. My JSGME .exe and 'Mods' folder are in 'C:\Users\....\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe'. The path within the 'Liveries' folder is 'LocalCache\Packages\Community'.

If you have JSGME and want to put the 'Liveries' folder in via JSGME then use 'as is' or alter the folder path to suit your .exe/Mods folder location.

2. Sid's Liveries - Community  Just the livery folders in a zip file. Copy and paste the 'Community' folder or place the individual livery folders within into your 'Community' folder