Up Next For Match V 352nd - A map that lasts 24 or 48 hours?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello chaps,

I have an embryo of an idea for the next event against the 352nd and wanted to get your opinion on it before I go to deep.

I have had an idea of a map that we put up for say 24 or 48 hours and players could take part for as much as they wanted to or for when they wanted to. I had this idea to include people in different time zones could all contribute to the end result.

The map would be Tanks and Planes with a more active role for the pilots, having targets like factories that stop tank production or the ability to take out bridges to stop and advance. There would be times when the map was quiet and missions could be achieved unopposed and times when it could get busy.

Each side would try and take territory by capturing flags in towns.

Are these the ramblings of a mad man or a gem of an idea? You the public decide...

• Like 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Germany vs USSR or vs Allied: I do not think it would matter much...

I like the idea.

Have no clue on ideas on how to set it all up though, as in what are victory conditions and such... but if it works out good, it could be like a solid start for any 24/7 pubic DF we could be running ... oh wait, you probably already thought of that...