Saturday Nights Still A Going Concern?

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hello Chaps,

Perhaps last night, 02/03/2022 (only myself and FT in attendance) was a night the stars aligned for people to be doing other things (Sid out for dinner, Parts drunk watching Rugby etc) but I am wondering if me hosting /  sorting missions etc is still worth it / being enjoyed.

We have lost a number of the people who were playing when we first started, so is Saturday night worth keeping going? Does the format need to change to bring people back in or is Saturday just a bad day?

Appreciate your thoughts....

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Maybe Saturday night was always going to be a risky night to hold a session on Col ? Once the “novelty period” of tanking was over and real life restrictions subsided, Saturday night resorted back to its traditional role of being a social occasion ? Perhaps another look at our weekday session schedule would be in order ? 
For me personally I enjoy the multi crew aspect and I know Parts and Sidly do too. Parts has Wednesday nights free I think, I do, not sure about Sidly or anyone else ?

I know you put a lot of time and effort into tanking so it is a shame to have such low attendance on a Saturday.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Wednesday evenings will be out for me, I share that evening with Tree and Pete as a pc/xbox games night. Seeing how the flying attendances are down on Sundays and Tuesdays maybe one of those could be a Tank Crew night?

Colin you have put a lot of time and effort into getting the tanking to where it is. If only I had been too pissed to join Saturday night!! I would imagine that some are still reeling a little from last week's defeat against the 352nd. 

Rather than seeking to change the days for tanking, I personally would find it tough to do anything other than a Saturday night as my significant other pretty much works most other nights except Wednesdays, on which I go out. Why not consider a tank holiday (Get it!?). Perhaps a couple of weeks off, time to recoup and gather up some PR for tank returns. 

As you know I am not one for single crewing so I am restricted if numbers are low and more tanks are required. All said and done it has been fun up until now, I don't see why that should change just yet. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...