Newbie, but not new to IL2

Hello from Arkansas,p39LIGHTING-3.thumb.png.9a3d36d30c99952afe0c5a2c806446fb.png

I have joined the site and would like to be able to get access to your server in IL2 - Great Battles.  I picked the game back up a few years ago, but used to play IL2 - Sturmovik many moons ago.  How does one become part of the team and gain access to the super secret server password as I have exhausted single player and campaign modes?

Thanks,

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Hawkeye, thanks for dropping by. I'm sure one of the admins will post with some info shortly :)

Once you can log in, if you look to the right of the homepage you'll see our flying programme. Hope you can fit in as these are our regular times, however, there are Dogz who fly all times on both sides of the Atlantic and other places so I'm sure you'll find fellows to fly with.

Enjoy yourself, we all do!!

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome, there is a recruitment thread here, http://dangerdogz.com/forums/forum/127-recruitment/ why dont you post a quick introduction and someone will be along with details on how to join. The regular flying for BoX on Sundays and Tuesday at around 2000 GMT , but there are USA /Canada members who run co-ops to suit their time zones as well. We dont have ranks or anything like that , we are a fun based squad. We fly dogfight map to warm up then co-ops, setting are relaxed but slightly harder for a P-38 campaign that we are running, you should know how to start twin engines, taxi and take off, landing is optional 😃. We fly with mods on.

cheers