Navigation icons remover

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

Last night during coops the topic of a Navigation Icon remover came up...Fruitbat said he remembered one....so did I. I mooched in my collection and found it. I have uploaded it in a JSGME ready folder to the Vault in a zip file here , I don't know the author to credit them though.

It removes all of the floating navigation icons from the air but not from your maps. It is compatible with our Dogz Icons and could easily be added to the folder we currently use, however, probably not everyone would want that so maybe it's better as a standalone.

I will use it as I like to have realism and I'm happy with the map nav icons ( see maps in bottom right of piccies) but there is no compunction to use it as I know some like having floating visual markers. 

Usually those hosting coops and dogfights set the 'Navigation Markers' icons, sometimes they're on, sometimes not. Maybe using this would allow those that like to fly nav icons on to have them as hosters wouldn't need to disable them in setup (piccie below)?

Cheerzen

Sid

Nav icon remover 1.jpg

nav icon remover 2.jpg

nav settings.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2