Time to say goodbye

Hi guys.

I've been inactive for a while and have recently managed to get my system up and running again but wanted to 'resign' as I don't think DD is the right place for me - main reason is that I would like to fly with a squad in online multiplayer servers.

Thank you for your patience, the tips and the good times and wish you the best of luck. Please feel free to 'delete' me from the squadron, i.e. I relinquish my squadron number and place in the squadron generally.

Best wishes to all of you.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Unless it's the P38 campaign GBS nights are random coops, sometimes themed, on any map. Most login about 8pm and we spend about 30mins on the dogfight server before the first coop is put up. 

7 minutes ago, Sid said:

Unless it's the P38 campaign GBS nights are random coops, sometimes themed, on any map. Most login about 8pm and we spend about 30mins on the dogfight server before the first coop is put up. 

IIRC Mods must be enabled and you guys allow for labels? All I would need is a PWord I believe, i'll pop back into the P38 to try and squeeze some memory out of these old brain cells...