hotas setup

I am just setting up my HOTAS and am curious what you guys see as essential things to key bind to the joystick etc.

I have the VKB gladiator NXT joystick, honeycomb bravo throttle quad, and Thrustmaster rudder pedals if that helps. I don't need to know where you guys necessarily set which button up but more so what is essential and what is nice, and what is not needed.

Or if there is a know good community guide on this even that maybe I'm not seeing ?

Image475.jpg

one setting im having hard time with is the view. so the mouse i can pan around fine and where i leave my mouse is where the view stays.  when i use the mini analogue stick on the joystick it always recenters itself on a forward view ? i would like it to stay looking where i let it go instead of going back to looking forward.

There are some documents in our download section outlining control scheme

http://dangerdogz.com/forums/files/category/8-documents/

I use x-52 and basically set up 

Mode 1 for engine management

Mode 2 for normal flight control

Mode 3 for levey bombing 

I couldn't play this sim without track it is the single best improvement you can do in my opinion although a few swear by VR headsets

ok  switched to pan view, switched all the views i could and nothing changed.

When i bind the mini analogue stick to the camera look and open the curve settings it doesn't seem to be moving at all when i move the stick,  but it does pick it up when i move it to set it as the button to use. and the stick works on other games as well as it even works for moving the pilots head. but no matter what view it always snaps back to looking forward it pans around fine but doesn't stay when ilet go of the mini stick.

this is the only setting driving me nuts.