Hello!

Hello all,

I posted a message on the recruitment thread yesterday and was pointed here. I'm hoping to join you all for some multiplayer flying. I have around 100 hours in the single player campaign - I like to fly iron man mode to see how far I get! I saw there is a campaign running in another thread, but from what I can tell there are a few issues with it at the moment?

Please could you help me out with knowing how to proceed in terms of flying with you - and I look forward to it very much.

Luke 

Hello again. You will need Teamspeak installed and Mods enabled. The issue with our campaign is the mission log isnt saving so we cant move to the next mission. However Fenrir has started a mission by mission campaign using Syn Vanders generator. For DCS you will need the T-45 Goshawk and A-4E skyhawk mods installed to fly on our server. I will PM the TS password so if you want you can join/chat to the DCS boys tonight from about 8PM

• Thanks 1

Thanks Crash - for now I think I'll stick with the IL-2 content if okay. I previously tried to improve at DCS and IL-2 at the same time and found myself stretched a little thing! Looking forward to the mission campaign in IL-2 though. I'll jump on TS later. Thank you

• Thanks 1