New Version of TEAMSPEAK on the horizon

Friar

On 8/20/2021 at 10:06 AM, Friar said:

Just browsing and came across this.... https://new.teamspeak.com/   something to be keeping an eye on perhaps?

Yeah TS is like being back in the forties, no video, no sceenshare, no pretty pictures, next thing they will expect us to fly planes with pro..... , Yep agree with you they need to do something.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Having used Discord for the 443 campaign last year, whilst it has some cool and desirable capabilities, it’s voicecomms were not as clear or reliable as TS3; if the new TS upgrade can incorporate some of the features that make discord attractive whilst maintaining the better sound quality I’d be first in the queue to advocate us utilising it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I like the simplicity of TS, but Discord requires no hardware or ISP to setup a server, and free ATM.

I had some sound issues, but once I read the instructions and set it up correctly for my older sound card it works as well as TS, short I can not turn up the volume as high per individual as I can on TS, some guys just don't amplify their voice over comms well enough.

Give or take I really don't care, but living with both sides of the Globe, were sort of stuck having to have more than one to hook up with everyone and go with the groove, whatever the groove is at any given moment. LOL

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...