Kozmo514

Hey DD, I'm here via the IL2 forum.  I've been a history and aviation nut for as long as I can remember.  Been flying sims for many years and now playing the part of a tanker in TC.  

I saw a post by DD_ Friar regarding TC multicrew online.  Would love to check that out.  How do I go about that? 

Tom

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Kozmo, welcome to the pound.

Is the flag on your account correct, and you are from the States?

What time timezone are you in? We have a number of guys from North America and Canada that play with the UK guys and also as a group on their own (due to the time differences).

On Saturdays we play at around 20:00 UK time.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Doh! Just gone to IL2 forum and seen your reply to my message.

Gentlemen, Kozmo is from the Lone Star state of Texas.

Here is what he sent me...

I've been primarily a single player campaign type of flyer but have been around sims for about 20 years.  I'm 50 so slightly above your 18 year old restriction! 

Multi-crew in TC sounds like a great time and I would like to try out the P38 campaign too.  I think my only concern is the time difference.  I'm in Texas on US central, probably about 9 hours behind you.  I should know this time difference exactly, as I lived in Leeds for 2 years, but that was many years ago!

Hope to see you and the others online!  T

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Kozmo,

One of our admins that deals with assigning you membership, permissions and issuing passwords (once we have told you we may have to kill you several times in planes and tanks!) will be along shortly.

If you have not had any communication towards the end of the day, re-post and we will get you sorted.

Salute

Friar.

• Like 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
On 8/22/2021 at 8:50 AM, Bob said:

Hi Kosmo

welcome to the double Ds, look foward to saying hello over TS

Bob

Funny how gravity sometimes adversely affects double DDs in the real world and DDz in the virtual world 🤔
Well that is my profound moment done for the month ! 😳 

…… thanks Bob 👍🏻

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2021 at 6:36 AM, Painless said:

Funny how gravity sometimes adversely affects double DDs in the real world and DDz in the virtual world 🤔
Well that is my profound moment done for the month ! 😳 

…… thanks Bob 👍🏻

Yeah, too bad it doesn't do that for the DDs :dink: and only the affects the 👜 :notfair:

• Haha 1