Another Bug since 4.603 - Ammo count in multi crew is screwed

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Found another bug in the latest release of GBS (in tank crew). 

When in the Commander position the ammo count is not being updated. Disappointing that they can break something that was working perfectly well.

In the below example FT was Gunner and I was Commander and he reported that he was nearly out of shells but below is what I could see :(

Ammo Counter Bug.JPG

• 1. DDz Quorum

Whether it is related or not, cannot be sure, but just saw that on our tank-gunnery-range on our server, the ammo counter in the gunner view no longer counts down when shells are fired at all. Probably due to the fact it is set to unlimited ammo. So it not counting down at all might be a good thing, and it could be the change to the code that caused the flickering and missing updated numbers for the commander in multicrew bugs... I dunno ... 

• 1. DDz Quorum
2 hours ago, Friar said:

When I was on the range on Saturday in the German AA truck (which I had forgotten to set to unlimited ammo) it did count down and record that I was empty, so I dont think its that.

What I meant is the fact it now does not count down when on unlimited ammo is a change they made to the code. Before, it would count down, even down to displaying and 'empty' message, and next automatically and immediately reload to full.

This change (assuming they did indeed change that on purpose like that) may have caused the bugs on the commander view...