Joint Tanks and Planes Event

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute Chaps,

I have created this thread to take posts away from the P38 Campaign thread.

For those of you that have not seen Fenrir's post, he is having a couple of problems with the updates to the PCGW campaign and may need to stall for a couple of weeks.

He was asking what people would like to do in the meantime.

I have been working on a Syn_Vander plane generated dogfight mission that had a scenario of German 110's and 109's flying a ground attack mission against AI and tyhought that this would be a good time to "put it out there" to see if you guys wanted to give it a go.

To this I have added a tank scenario advancing on ground units and targets.

It is a dogfight so people can swap between flying and tanking if you wanted to. If you ever wanted to have a go in a tank, now is your chance, I have included the German free tank, the Panzer III. The main German tank will be the Panzer IV.

You could also have a go at multi crew in a tank (its what we tend to do now on a Saturday and is a lot of fun, somehow getting blown up with a friend seems more fun!).

My idea is that we could run it on a suitable gap in the calendar.

If you think this would be a suitable filler, please let me know.

If it works and proves popular, perhaps we could do it again on other non P38 Sundays?

JointOps map.JPG

• Like 5

• 1. DDz Quorum

Great idea Col, although I like the idea of a one off PWCG Iconic mission generator event as a filler, I think there is room for running this  as well. Numbers for “normal” coop nights have been well down so if this event is promoted it should be a success 👍🏻

• 1. DDz Quorum

Event to take place on 15th or 17th ?

Would you guys like to run this event on this Sunday? which would mean that Fenrir could run the PWGC Classic mission on original P38 night, Tuesday?

Does this then fit both requirements?

Would mean we need a good turn out on Sunday?

What do you guys want?

Please let me know

• 1. DDz Quorum

What time should we start the joint plane and tank event today (uk time) 20:30 (usual co-op start), 21:00 (usual PWCG start) or in the middle 20:45?

It will not be as long as the P38 mission.