Last Saturday tank campaign (24/07/2021)

Parts

Just  quick note to say thank you to Colin for the mission of last weekend. Tough though it was it was much fun. I needed my faith being restored in TC as the polish was wearing off a little. It was good to get back in a multi crewed tank again. Let's face it, as a simulator goes it does work better with multi crew. If you doubt this you have to ask yourself why they didn't single crew tanks during WWII? 

Anyway thank you again Colin, and the rest of you Dogz that came along and got a battering thank you for making it fun. See you next time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks Parts, much appreciated.

I know the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a mess due to going on line.

It is difficult to keep supplying fresh missions all the time, the hardest part being coming up with ideas strangely.

Note: Did you mean to post your location in Windsor located in the US of A (or did I miss the sarcasm card?)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just looked at the map and zooming in to the street names it looks like Parts has put his marker right next to “Dufferin Place” 🤣😂

If that was not deliberate, it should have been !

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2021 at 9:14 AM, Friar said:

Thanks Parts, much appreciated.

I know the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a mess due to going on line.

It is difficult to keep supplying fresh missions all the time, the hardest part being coming up with ideas strangely.

Note: Did you mean to post your location in Windsor located in the US of A (or did I miss the sarcasm card?)

Of course I didn’t mean it. In fact I don’t have a clue what you are talking about?

• Haha 1