New X52 problems

Crash

Hello. I am having a hard time :( I patched to 4.08 and ran the switcher and now my rudder pedals and throttle dont work! Both check out in control panel :o. The rudder checks out in hotas but in game it just gives me left rudder. The throttle isnt recognised

I found a line of zeros. I changed them to 100s and it now works :) After the mess up of 4.08 I deleted my Il-2 folder and copied back a back up of 4.7 When this is finished I will have another go with the switcher. Thanks for your help.

Hello again :) The rudder issue is now sorted. The pedals are a home made set and the game was detecting a slight movement the the Y axis before the X axis that I needed. I have now disconnected the offending pot and all is well again. All I need to do now is set up learn and remember the complex engine management controls :rolleyes: I might be up to speed next week or so. I will keep in touch ;) These are the pedals.

PEDAL3.jpg