You Really Really REALLY need to read this... (Link To Great Pod Cast - nothing scary!)

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute

An absolute tremendous High Five to @BluBear for giving me the heads up about the "We have Ways of making You Talk" podcast. I have been listening to some fantastically interesting stuff whilst on walks and doing chores around the garden.

I would like to STRONGLY recommend the following episode (which will probably have a lot of meaning for those that went to Normandy a while back.

The episode is called "Walking The Normandy Ground". It is a chat with a tour guide who has worked the area for a number of years and his enthusiasm for the subject just pours out. 

Its about an hour, so download it and take it on a walk or kick back with a coffee.

https://play.acast.com/s/wehaveways/344.walkingthenormandyground 

"Its a 10 from me!"

Friar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Friar changed the title to You Really Really REALLY need to read this... (Link To Great Pod Cast - nothing scary!)

Excellent! You're most welcome Col. 

I'm still chipping the surface of the 300+ episodes and enjoyed every single one I've listened to so far. That one is on my list, so I shall make it a priority.