New Rig Inbound.

Reggie

After some extended discussions with Mrs Reggie - which have been interesting, and considering I have agreed to extend our home to house her mother to allow her to get out of Zimbabwe and live with us for the rest of her life, I have been permitted to obtain myself a new rig - she could not argue against my primary argument that I need to upgrade in order to be able to see and appreciate Painless in all his magnificence and beauty 🥰

This will be arriving on Wednesday next week on Wednesday, I was hoping to have it this weekend to get it built in time for the next P38 mission on Tuesday. I shall try to have everything built and ready for ops on the 27th. I need to figure out what to back up from current pc to move to new one. I know skins and Mods folders will be useful, but not sure about controls, as when plugged in to the new pc, stick and rudder pedals will be recognised under a different device anyway.

Any advice - gotchas, brilliant things you have learned when doing this yourselves please let me know, thank y'all kindly 😀

To my great surprise, the controllers were recognised and unchanged when I moved the usbs around after my motherboard was installed into my new case. I would use your old hard drive as a location for downloads and plug it into your new set up.