Mission Building Workshop

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute,

I am aware that some of you would like to know more about making or tweaking mission with the editor. I am no master with it but in building the tank missions I have probably spent more time in it than most.

So I would like to propose I set up a zoom call (no camera required) so that I can share my screen and do my best to answer any questions you may have.

If those that would be interested please leave a post below and what time zone you are in, how far that is out from UK time and what day / dates over the next couple of weeks would suite you best.

Lets make this happen.

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Lets go for this Thursday 24th at 20:00 hrs UK time.

If you would like to take part PM me the email address I should use for the Zoom invite.

I will go through a quick overview of the editor, how to pick a map and season etc.

I will go through adding AI and how to get them to follow a way point and adopt a formation (same process for planes and tanks)

Then take any other questions?

How does that sound?

If there is anything else specific anyone would like to know, add a post below.

Salute

Friar

Dang Just saw this, I have to be at the DR. at 1:30

Are you able to record the whole thing?

I just got broadband this week, just in time too and only wifi to the basement atm but it's fast enough to deal with downloads.

I am off work for a spell it appears, I blew out my lower back lifting my Mom last week.

She has dementia and managed to toss herself off both sides of the bed.

Dad can't help due to a recent triple bypass, I was over extended with my arms under her armpits from behind across the bed and she was working on standing up with the walker, then all of a sudden she just flung herself back at me.

I felt several vertebra slip right out from under me, looked at Dad and said we're done, call for help.

I then had to drive 400 miles home yet that day.

I've been taking it easy, but sitting here at the PC for very long hurts, so most of my time has been in the recliner swapping ice and heat and the telly streaming along.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thanks to everyone that attended yesterday. Hope I did not get too carried away and "bamboozled" you!

As I did not record it I will try and start a series of bite size videos which covers what we went over.

I will also send out the two user guides I have to those that attended

I am happy to do more of these if anyone wants it, also happy to try and answer any follow-up questions.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1. DDz Quorum

Does anyone want to do another session?

Do you have any questions, want to go over something?

Anyone who missed the first one that now wants to see what it is about?

• Like 1