Popular Online Co-op campaign servers?

Just wondering where you guys fly when not DangerDogging it here? I have plenty of time during the day and early evenings normally, enjoy the Scripted Campaigns but would like it better if other humans were involved. Looking into this place, hopefully it won't become like Aces High Air-Quake..  https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/72487-calling-open-beta-testers-wb-clash-of-eagles-servers/. Any others (In EU or UK) popular that you can just hop on and fly a mission or two?  

I should add that for DCS WWII I have found the Storm of War server and it ticks all the boxes but it adds another layer of frustration getting some of those planes off the ground with heavy ordnance.. yes, I suck and fully admit it.

• 1. DDz Quorum

You could try either Advance and Secure or Finish Dynamic. Both are joint ops (planes and tanks with objectives to achieve). With A&S ai units are added if human player numbers are low.

Neither have icons but on the A&S you do get a map icon. For a navigation challenge try the Finish Dynamic.

I have not flown on either but have "tanked" on both (in more ways than one!)

We do not tend to fly as a group on public servers (not the UK guys anyway, can not speak for the colonies) as it would mean mixing with the "hoi-polloi"...

• Thanks 1

• 2. Administrators

Generally, if you want to fly on a 'non flying' night, all you have to do is jump on TS. It doesn't normally take that long for someone else to show up like minded.

Like I'm going to do later on tonight when the new beta patch for DCS finishes downloading, lol.

• Thanks 1

Was able to hop on the "WB-Clash of Eagles" Main arena server for a bit yesterday, like the idea of a rolling plane set, "dot" icons, capturable bases and functioning (destroyable) radar installations. It's actually very much like Warbirds\Aces High in those ways.. kind of wish DCS (on the SoW Server) and IL2 had the same flight models (prefer IL2's actually), I can't just hop into a DCS plane and fly without some practice, even with auto-start cheat but I like the SoW server also..  

20 hours ago, Perfesser said:

No techno chat in that server though... If you think you put the gear down you better know where the indicator is for that airplane or it might go badly.

What is "techno chat", are you referring to SRS Radio\TS3? 

• 1. DDz Quorum
15 minutes ago, GPatricks said:

What is "techno chat", are you referring to SRS Radio\TS3? 

It's them text lines to the right, the ones that inform you of the control positions (whenever you change them) and damages, and whenever you run the engines in combat mode, or emergency mode, ie. the ones that are timer-bound. Too high for too long -> Engine kaput.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FoolTrottel said:

It's them text lines to the right, the ones that inform you of the control positions (whenever you change them) and damages, and whenever you run the engines in combat mode, or emergency mode, ie. the ones that are timer-bound. Too high for too long -> Engine kaput.

Ahh, I don't really use them so no loss....

• Like 1