Tuesday night low turnout

Tonight there were only 4 of us online.

Just wondering if any particular reason so we could perhaps change things to boost numbers

Is it; 

good weather

missions

too many other nights flying

fed up with BoX

Other reasons

It is a shame to not have numbers on BoX nights and especially for a host to turn up for low numbers ,so would be good to try to get decent turnout for regular co-ops

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sorry for my non-attendance. I was just not feeling up to it. Nothing to do with second jab, that was fine (had it on Sunday morning), may have been too much sun, may be down to generally feeling a bit apathetic about stuff and life at the moment.

• Like 3

Personally, as I only get one or two evenings a week free I tend to focus on what I'm enjoying the most, which has been the P-38 campaign and DCS on a Thursday for a good a while now.

I had considered switching to every Tuesday to get the best of both GBS-worlds, as I do miss the variety and the banter with co-ops. Then my arm was twisted to lead the 402nd, so there is an obligation to stick with the campaign nights, especially as it is still seeing decent numbers attend.

PS. Col - sorry to hear that mate, I agree with Mick in that you are not alone with this. I too have struggled, this year more than last year, especially with Spring being such a washout and plans being cancelled etc. 

• Like 2

This happened with 46 too. All that needs to happen is for new recruits to fly with us. A small number of regular flyers means that if one or two dont show it really stands out. To all the people who said that really wanted to start flying again with us, join in!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BluBear said:

Personally, as I only get one or two evenings a week free I tend to focus on what I'm enjoying the most, which has been the P-38 campaign and DCS on a Thursday for a good a while now. 

This is where I am at at the moment too I am afraid, difficult to make more than 1 or 2 nights a week for me - and stay both employed and married 😁

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum
1 hour ago, Reggie said:

This is where I am at at the moment too I am afraid, difficult to make more than 1 or 2 nights a week for me - and stay both employed and married 😁

So you don’t fancy being an unemployed, single, gaming bum then Reg ? 🤔🤣
Fair play mate.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Painless said:

So you don’t fancy being an unemployed, single, gaming bum then Reg ? 🤔🤣
Fair play mate.

Actually, now you say that, my life would be so much simpler if I was, hmm, you got me thinking now 😲

• Confused 1

• 2. Administrators
22 hours ago, delta7 said:

Tonight there were only 4 of us online.

Just wondering if any particular reason so we could perhaps change things to boost numbers

Is it; 

good weather

missions

too many other nights flying

fed up with BoX

Other reasons

It is a shame to not have numbers on BoX nights and especially for a host to turn up for low numbers ,so would be good to try to get decent turnout for regular co-ops

Good weather and having to work my ass off because of!

That said, I personally tend to prioritise DCS over il2, I just enjoy it more myself, horses for courses.

• Thanks 1

• 2. Administrators
8 hours ago, Crash said:

This is why we need MOAR FLYERZ :)

Agreed - not a straight-forward thing to do though - I maintain the post over on the GBS forums and bump it occasionally but does anyone else have any suggestions for bringing in fresh meat?

• 1. DDz Quorum
2 hours ago, Jabo said:

Agreed - not a straight-forward thing to do though - I maintain the post over on the GBS forums and bump it occasionally but does anyone else have any suggestions for bringing in fresh meat?

What about if we revive CloD? I mean, it's been a while, and there's still a regular patching schedule, like... new stuff...  People want new stuff ya know. I could even try and run a server for CloD, like open to everyone, and it might draw attention to us?

(Sorry - could not resist - ignore me - :shaunv2::shaunv2: )

• Haha 2