What do I need?

Crash

Hello again. Things are progressing with my new set up and might be ready this weekend :) I am running 4.071m and have TS. What else do I need? Also do I need to learn coms procedure and complex engine management? I always fly cockpit on but sometimes like to see myself flying about. I have never flown online so be understanding! See you soon.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Crash :)

First, do you want me to change your forum name to Crash? (I can change login too if you wish).

You will need to be able to switch between 4.05, 4.05 and 4.071, there is a triple switcher for this and you may already have it.

If not then instructions and a link to it will no doubt magically appear here ;).

We do use CEM, so make sure you have key mappings for pitch, mixture and super chargers.

We also do multi-engine so check you have the requisite mappings to select up to four engines independently.

Coms wise we have key bindings for 'whisper' to select channels, primarily for SEOW campaign with 352nd.

Can't find the thread for that :( But we can talk you through that on TS any way :).

Usually externals are on, but there seems to be a general consensus towards externals off, if they are off we usually have a dogfight server up that 'dead' pilots can hop into pending the co-op mission end (main reason why externals are left on is so us ghosts have something to watch :icon_lol:).

Looking forward to seeing you in the skies :).

Hello guys :)I like crashing on carriers :drunken_smilie: What A/C will I be able to choose? (I usually fly red but have been known to bat for the other side) My aim isnt very good at the moment so what would be best to practice?

• 1. DDz Quorum
For practice go into conf.ini and change arcade setting to 1. Then grab a plane and chose a single opponent, turn unlimited ammo on, and turn vulnerability off and record the track. After a short session or until you shoot him down, view the track ins slow motion and see where your shots hit. Because you will be in arcade your hits will look like big arrows easily seen.

And that is the setting we prefer online :icon_lol:

Hey M8 just wanted to remind you that we have a strict honor code here, you are expected to show up at every flying session in full uniform (black leather shorts and fishnet T-shirt, leather chaps are optional but encouraged) and with at least two stiff ones under your belt (DRINKS! you sick bastages). Any infringement will result in being tossed in BG's dungeon with 10 angry sheep. Other than that there is absolutley no dicipline tolerated here!!!!!