Hello!friar sent me here!

We dont take ourselves very seriously but we are serious about having fun. no doubt Friar or FT or maybe Jabo will be along and send details of the Teamspeak channel. Welcome

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hey, Welcome.

Your nickname is a bit of a mouthful so happy to go with DD_Edgar?

As Crash says, we do not take our selves too seriously most of the time, but can switch it up a bit if needed.

We have flyers that just about keep the plane the right way up to others that can tell you the day a Spitfire was made from a picture of a row of rivets.

As I said in my post we fly GBS on Tuesdays and Sundays, DCS on Monday and Thursdays, Tank Crew on Friday and Saturday.

Take part as much as you want, the only thing we would say is to respect other squad mates (well at least until you get to know them) and if you sign up for an event and then can not make it, just drop us a post, we know real Life V1.0 does get in the way of winning a war!

We have guys that fly in VR, and with TrackIR, we use all sorts of Joysticks and Rudder pedals, if you have an issue we have someone that can solve it!

As Crash said one of our techies will drop you a message about Teamspeak passwords etc.

Welcome to the pound, you have found a great bunch of guys.

I look forward to flying with you on Tuesday for dogfights and co-ops.

Cheers

Friar

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

Welcome Edgartonian sir, our average physical age is considerably higher than yours, mental age not so much. Hope you find a home here as many have during our 16 year history, (longer than most marriages I’m told 😳🤓)

• Thanks 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

We are flying GBS tonight if you have the details and want to join us.

I should be on Teamspeak from about 7:15/7:30

Co-ops should start around 8:30 but there will be a dogfight map up before that so come on in when ever you can.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, Friar said:

Hey, Welcome.

Your nickname is a bit of a mouthful so happy to go with DD_Edgar?

As Crash says, we do not take our selves too seriously most of the time, but can switch it up a bit if needed.

We have flyers that just about keep the plane the right way up to others that can tell you the day a Spitfire was made from a picture of a row of rivets.

As I said in my post we fly GBS on Tuesdays and Sundays, DCS on Monday and Thursdays, Tank Crew on Friday and Saturday.

Take part as much as you want, the only thing we would say is to respect other squad mates (well at least until you get to know them) and if you sign up for an event and then can not make it, just drop us a post, we know real Life V1.0 does get in the way of winning a war!

We have guys that fly in VR, and with TrackIR, we use all sorts of Joysticks and Rudder pedals, if you have an issue we have someone that can solve it!

As Crash said one of our techies will drop you a message about Teamspeak passwords etc.

Welcome to the pound, you have found a great bunch of guys.

I look forward to flying with you on Tuesday for dogfights and co-ops.

Cheers

Friar

Call me what you like :) Edgar is my second name so you can't go wrong with that. I use trackIR, haven't tried any of the tanks out yet but I would be happy to join up next Tuesday for sure. 

• Haha 1

• 1. DDz Quorum

You see Edgar, ve are blessed mit der sense von humour und ze joking around types of uber mench YA ! 
If you are free this Saturday evening at around 8.00pm BST we have our tank session. Best have your controls set up and check mit Obergruppenfuhrer Friar for ze details.