Battle of the bulge 1st May mission 2

Parts

Colin! Yet another good mission thank you 🙏🏻. Special mentions and learning for me. 
1- Pnzr 4 and 5 have different top speeds -realising that early helped prevent further spread of the unit. 
2- Snow and barrel smoke make spotting for shorter range shots (from the commanders position) challenging. 
3- No one damaged any part of their tank whilst travelling in very difficult territory. 
4- We showed ‘em! And completed the task. 
5- In dispatches;

AP Hill for his early recce at the second woods providing good intel on enemy approach 

All Dogz for sticking to the brief and staying tight even when it got frustrating (respawn 2)

Funflak for hanging on in there through a challenging mission with little reward (one near miss 😜). We’ve all been there, and we know it’s not much fun at that point so I doff my hat at you for your determination. 

I am up for debriefing to so if you’d like to pull me apart or puff me up feel free (FT go easy 😂😂)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Bloody good fun, still very much enjoying multi crew format.
We didn’t use whispers at all last night as the numbers were not prohibitive and all was well.
Only criticism of leadership would be to suggest that the boss makes sure in the initial briefing that within a multi crew, all crew members wear regalia that doesn’t clash ! ( gives me a headache) 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1