Last Call for Anyone Who Does Not Have "Tank Crew" But Wants To Take Part In The Saturday Series "Battle Of The Bulge"

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute

I am now getting to the final stages of building the missions.

If you do not have Tank Crew but wanted to take part, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible so I can include one of the free tanks for you.

I will close the missions for this amendment on the 20th April.

If you are interested you should buy TANK CREW anyway, its 50% off at the moment!

• 1. DDz Quorum

With thanks to @delta7 we tested this last night and found that a non-Tank Crew owning person can indeed join a muli-crew tank.

So if you wanted to give it a go you can hop in a tank of a fellow player.

There are 3 roles available.

1. Driver - for this you power the tank by use of your throttle and steer by the rudder pedals. There are a couple of views that need to be assigned but other than that straight forward. Or even your keyboard if you wanted.

2. Gunner - Turret can be controlled and fired by your mouse (others use joystick if you have a twist feature). You need a button to select ammo type and select range.

3. Commander - Just give orders! You will need a button for binoculars, a couple of special views but that is about it.

The event is planned to start on the 24th April so if you do wish to take part you need to sign up quickly and get to grips with the key bindings.

I am sorry but we will not be able to accommodate you if you turn up on the 24th wishing to take part and do not know what to do. So GET SIGNED UP NOW if you want to join us - it is going to be a lot of fun - I am biased as I built the missions, but just ask the other "Tankies" about previous events...

• 1. DDz Quorum

That is true FT - thankyou for pointing that out.

I have not added the free tank at the moment. I gave people until the 20th to come forward to say if they wanted to play but did not have (are being mean and not buying) Tank Crew and will add the free tank into the missions. I did not want to put them in if they are not going to be used.

• Thanks 1